Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

Rilee and my best friend tidwell
me and sam doin our thing
rilee and Michell again
justin emily and nyah she was an elephant (STOMP!!) thats the noise nyah makes for elephant
the boys as clowns lol
the group on halloween 09 bradly sam me sami and donkey
mine and sam's pumpkins mines the kitty sam's is the melting face
me scooping out the goo lol i love it
sam carving his first pumpkin

Well Merry Christmas every one my birthday has just come and gone again i am now 19 oh boy and do i not feel any different. Funny how growing up does that to you.When your young the year can't go by fast enough your birthday of when you turn 16 is never here quick enough and before you know it your 19 and the years just zoomed passed you and you still feel like you should only be 16.

Well me and Sam have been dating for a year and a half now and we have "BIG NEWS" We are getting engaged! I am still picking out my ring and we don't plan on getting married for another two years because neither of us are quite ready for that step we want to live together first and see what it's like that way before we take that big leap!

There isn't much else new with me this year. My brother Justin and sister Emily just had a brand new baby girl Anastyn she is the cutest lil sissy ever and Nyah can tell you all about it. She loves her sissy it's way cute oh gentle and loving she is with her. here are some photos of the past year and whats gone on......





i love being with him every waking moment
me and sam he's being silly cause i was playing with his hair lol
the two big sisters :)
My favorite pic of Sam and Anastyn.

Nyah and baby Anastyn
cute baby Anastyn
Sam holding baby Anastn and me puttin her gloves on
Me holding Anastyn she is so cute!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Sam amzing pictures by rilee